Whether you are looking for a gas boiler or a boiler powered by liquid petroleum gas (LPG), we offer a wide variety of products to meet your needs
All of our gas boilers are also available as LPG boilers and are manufactured by leading providers Worcester Bosch, Ideal, Vokèra and Baxi.
As a boiler isn't a purchase that you make often, you may not know if you need a gas boiler or LPG boiler. The points below should help you choose:
Gas (natural gas) Boiler
- Gas is piped into homes and businesses using an underground network of pipes
- It is the most commonly used method for heating the home in the UK
- It is also the cheapest option available to consumers. However, not all homes are on the gas network.
- LPG is supplied in bottles/cylinders
- It is normally used in rural areas where natural gas is not available
- It is renowned for being more environmentally friendly than natural gas.
Regardless of whether your home is powered by a natural gas boiler or an LPG boiler you still have choices available to you. Below is a simple table highlighting the suitability of the three main types of boilers Combi, Regular or System – all of which are available from Help-Link through the leading manufacturers Worcester Bosch, Ideal, Vokèra and Baxi.